There was not a quorum so the meeting was casual, starting at 5:15 PM
with Gil Saliba, Mediha Saliba, Ann Thompson, Michaela Walston
1. Those present discussed the Holiday Boutique. Ann Thompson did some checking, regarding the cost of vendor booths. $30 per booth is not out of line, most range from $35.00-$45.00 for the small venues and much more for larger venues.
2. Mark Thompson was paid for the supplies to redo the outdoor round table, and he will take down the café shade this weekend.
3. Mediha Saliba sent out the Boutique invitational letter.
4. There is a glaze class on November 7, where PJ will help people select a bisqued clay body for them to either make a Christmas ornament or select from available animals to glaze as a Christmas gift. The class will run from 3-5 and the price will vary according to the piece they select.
5. Mediha Saliba will look into getting Suzanne’s sailcloth back, and make sure she sent a Holiday Boutique invitation to Kathleen Sonn.
6. Mediha Saliba will need artist pictures to post on Facebook and Instagram.
Adjourned at 5:35 PM